- It is common, though not required, that new users introduce themselves with an introductory post using the #introduction hashtag.
- There is no requirement to use your real name.
- When posting about meetups, please use the #meetups hashtag to make it easier for other users to find your posts.
- When posting for jobs (either looking to hire or looking to find), please use the #jobs hashtag to make it easier for other users to find your posts.
- Please use a Content Warning when posting about politics. Try not to get carried away.
- Do unto others as you think they would want done to them. Don't be a jerk.
If you have questions or concerns, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No pornography, even behind Content Warnings or NSFW flags. And let's be honest, your porn is probably subpar for what is available elsewhere on the Internet.
- No LOLICON or depictions of sexual content.
- No stalking or harassment, including doxxing (revealing the identity or location of users).
- No threats of violence.
- No spam or advertising, except for promotion of non-profit events, meetups, or jobs. Job postings should not be excessive. If you are a recruiter, be selective about what you post and don't do it too much.
In addition to the above, accounts with lewd or excessively off-topic content or that are deemed to ruin the experience of other users will be silenced (hidden from the local and public timelines).
This is a moderated instance. As such, there is a ban list which can be found here